Options to sell your watch
Buy Now or Best Offer
- List for up to 14 days with a fixed price or receive best offers.
- Accept, decline or counter offer with potential buyers directly.
- Convert to an auction at any time.
- Our auctions create competition, urgency and excitement. Getting you the best price.
- Agree a reserve with your consignment specialist.
- Our trusted badges highlight users who have previously bought or sold with us.
- Dedicated marketing for every watch.
- Send us your watch and we'll handle everything from photography to managing potential buyers.
- We'll liaise with the winning buyer to secure your payment and arrange handover once received.
- Your watch is fully insured and securely stored off-site while in our possession for peace of mind.
Why Watch Collecting?
A real person
An industry specialist with you every step of the way, until it’s sold!
Auctions run for 7 days to give your watch maximum visibility.
True market value
Get the best price for your watch in the current market.
No seller fees
Pay nothing to list. Receive 100% of the winning bid. No hidden charges.
No ordinary auction
Carefully curated listings by our experts.
We have over 30,000 registered bidders from over 100 countries.
How it works
Get in touch
We'll contact you shortly after your enquiry, to agree on a reserve price reflecting the current market value.
We can introduce you to one of our professional freelance photographers to arrange a photoshoot.
You provide all the facts to our team and we will write the description of your watch for you to approve.
Let’s get selling
Your watch goes live and you can monitor the bids come in.
Personal, dedicated support at every step
You’ll be assigned a dedicated consignment specialist who will be on hand throughout the process, as well as our client services team who can assist with any post auction queries.
Do I have to send you my watch?
No, the watch stays with you at all times until you have been paid, unless you choose our Managed Service option.
How much of the final sale price do I receive?
You receive 100% of the final sale price, we receive a premium from the buyer.
Who is responsible for arranging shipping?
The buyer is responsible for shipping, insurance and any duties / import fees applied.
Take 100% of the hammer price.
What are you waiting for?